As much as all the hard work is a part of our self-growth, so is taking a vacation from all the happenings and creating your happening moment in a beautiful, peaceful, and mindful destination. And if you are on the lookout for the perfect destination, we might have the best information for you!
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to join us on our social media!
If you want to become part of our team please click here!
The significant fragrance of apple and roses, the dutiful salwar kameez highlights the culture and beauty is the clear streams and gorgeous mountains. This is Pakistan with vast escapes, awaiting you!
Here are the top 10 places to visit in Pakistan
Hidden villages, beautiful diverse cultures, so many unforgettable significant histories, always serving the most meaningful journey in the name of most refined nature’s beauty, Pakistan has a lot to serve and share with the one who wants to enjoy the country, truly.
- Lahore: If you ask for a wanderlust of history in Pakistan, Lahore will be a great help! As it was where Mughals used to rule in their mighty times, you can still witness many monuments they have left behind. Some of the must-visit monuments you can find in Lahore are The Wazir Khan Mosque, Badshahi Mosque, The Lahore Fort, the Walled City of Lahore, etc. And it all doesn’t stop there!
- Kalash Valley: The Kalash valley is the ultimate destination for all tourists who want to explore Pakistan. It is not just the fact that it comprises three valleys, but the population that exists there is unique compared to the rest of the people in Pakistan. They are known for their unique culture, as they worship what is claimed to be the ancient Hindu religion. Their festival attracts a lot of tourists. Being a few hours away from the Chitral valley, Travelling to Kalash valley is to enjoy the rich diversity that the valley consists of.
- Hingol National park: Giving you the most authentic experience, this park is also a favorite destination for many people. Away from the city of Karachi, located near the Makran coastal region, uniquely comprising dense forest in the north and barren mountain ranges in the south, the Hingol national park is the home of many exotic birds and land animals. As Pakistan has its shades of diversity, in Hingol you will be able to experience wilderness in its most beautiful form.
- Gilgit Valley: Cultural tours, hiking, sightseeing, adventurous experience, you name it, and you’ll find it all in Gilgit valley, the mountains with a sparse population. Gilgit is the home to the second-highest peak in the world; K2, with many tourist attractions like the Hunza Valley, Karakoram Highway, Hussaini hanging bridge, Khunjerab national park, Skardu valley, Domel. Places that are known for their most delicate scenic beauty and fascinating cultural tours that it provides.
- Swat Valley: Found in the foothills of the Hindu Kush mountain range, Swat valley is known as the Switzerland of Pakistan and is one of the best places to visit in northern Pakistan. The valley has its way of luring the hearts of many with its beauty, archeology, and the art it provides from the existence of rich history. Swat valley is also known as the ‘cradle of Buddhism’, where 1400 monasteries have survived.
- Islamabad: Serving as the capital of Pakistan, the city stands as a significant feature since the division of the country and has its purpose to play. It is surrounded by the Margalla Hills and the foothills of the Himalayas. The beautiful tourist attractions you can find in the heart of Pakistan are Faisal Mosque, Daman-E-Koh, Pakistan Monument museum, Margalla hills, Saidpur Village, and many more!
- Naran kaghan: Located in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province is the perfect escape for all the nature lovers. It gives you scenery of gorgeous mountains, flowing rivers, miles of meadows, and heavenly lakes. The beauty attracts thousands of people every year, making it one of the favorites of wanderers!
- Neelum Valley: Located in Azad Kashmir, Neelum is called the blue gem valley, which defines the valley’s beauty in the most beautiful words. Fresh streams, clear water, and beautiful forest away from the city rush. It is the perfect space to find your peace of mind.
- Concordia: The paradise for mountain lovers it is. Lies at the north of the country, on the national border with China is this adventurous mountain for those who love the thrills of treks!
- Guraiz valley: Either summer or winter, the valley is best to visit any time of the year. On the border of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir is the Guraiz Valley, Which is filled with the thickest greenery!
These are the top 10 places to visit in Pakistan. Choosing the best out of all the places to visit in Pakistan is not an easy task! But you surely can make it better with the help of the Best tour package in Pakistan to you by The Pak Voyager. We cover all your travel desires by giving you the most comfortable time.