Weight gain is usually a sign of good health in the beginning and people prove themselves to be a part of wealthy family – but when the weight gain is out of bounds then they start to get anxious and hard. Most start dieting and exercising – but never try to figure out what is the real cause of obesity. According to the latest research, obesity is not a sign of health, but in fact it is a dangerous disease, the causes of which, if left untreated, can be fatal – according to experts, the hormonal imbalance in the body is the cause of obesity. Today we will tell you about the hormones that can cause obesity.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to join us on our social media!
If you want to become part of our team please click here!
This hormone is located in the lower part of our neck. It secretes hormones called T3, T4, and calcitonin, which control the body’s metabolism. Weight gain is caused by a lack of this hormone.
In the event of a malfunction, some steps can be taken to correct it
- Use iodized salt
- Eat well-cooked food and avoid eating raw vegetables
- Use vitamin D supplements
- Use foods rich in zinc, such as fish
The hormone insulin secretes a gland called the pancreas, which uses glucose as energy for the body or stores it as fat – but in the event of a malfunction, the body develops an immune system against insulin Which causes blood glucose to remain in the blood instead of being used as energy, which raises blood sugar levels and causes diabetes or glucose begins to accumulate in the form of fat and causes obesity.
- Eat more seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Use more water
- Avoid unhealthy foods and sweets and drinks
- Olive oil lowers the level of omega 3 fatty acids in the blood. Improve by using fish and almonds
Cortisol is a hormone that is secreted by the adrenal glands and is released more in the case of anxiety, depression and stress. It causes rapid weight gain.
- Get at least eight hours of sleep a day
- Avoid fried foods or tons of packaged foods
- Yoga and other exercises must be at least one hour a day
- Make good friends to avoid trouble
This hormone is commonly called the male hormone, but it is also present in women. This hormone strengthens bones. It is also used to melt excess body fat, but decreases with age which leads to obesity.
- Get into the habit of exercising
- Eat fiber-rich foods
- Eat protein-rich foods
This hormone is present in the stomach and is used to make you feel hungry. Sometimes due to dieting this hormone becomes irregular in its functions – due to which it causes frequent feeling of extreme hunger which makes a person feel more to eat and gain weight.
- Drink one to two glasses of water twenty minutes before eating
- Allow three to four hours between each meal
- Make the most of fresh vegetables and fruits