Skincare has become a huge industry, with millions of products available at any given time. There are so many different types of skin and so many different ways to care for them, which makes it even more important to find the perfect routine for your needs. Whether you’re looking for an affordable routine or something with lots of luxury extras, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll go through your daily skincare routine as well as some tips about how to create your own personalized routine based on your specific needs.
AM Routine for Combination Skin
- Wash with a gentle cleanser.
- Moisturize your face.
- Use an eye cream to minimize fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, which can be caused by sun exposure.
- Exfoliate gently with a cotton ball or face brush once or twice per week to remove dead cells of the skin which can clog pores and lead to breakouts in the skin. You can also use a chemical peel like glycolic acid on your face once per month to help reduce redness while exfoliating at the same time. It’s important not to overdo this step because too much can cause irritation.
- Always use the best quality sunscreen.
PM Routine for Combination Skin
- Apply toner and moisturize your skin
- Chemical Peel: This is a fun option if you want to change up your daily routine, but it’s not necessary. But we highly recommend removing any dead skin cells and impurities with an acid peel at least once a week.
AM Routine for Oily Skin
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply toner to cleanse the skin and remove any dirt or oil.
- Moisturize with moisturizer, which can be in the form of oil-based or water-based cream, depending on your preference.
- You can also use sunscreen if you want to apply it after moisturizing but before applying makeup.
PM Routine for Oily Skin
• Cleanse your face using a washcloth or by using warm water and some facial cleanser. Wash off any makeup with this step as well.
• Apply toner on your skin with a serum like Argan Oil or Vitamin C Serum.
• After that, apply an oil-based moisturizer such as Aloe Vera Gel or Petroleum Jelly.
AM Routine for Dry Skin
- Use a gentle cleanser to remove all dirt from your skin.
- Apply the moisturizer with SPF.
- Also, use oil-based serum that will leave your skin plump and hydrated.
PM Routine for Dry Skin
- Use gentle cleansers for dry skin types. Instead of some harsh products which will make your face red but it’ll also leave behind unnecessary irritation, go for a gentle cleanser.
- Use a moisturizer that’s light but not greasy. You want to avoid having too much product on your face, so it doesn’t feel weighed down and clogged up by heavy oils.
AM Routine for Sensitive Skin
- Use a gentle cleanser to clean your face.
- Apply a serum or moisturizer. This can be any product that is meant to restore, renew, and repair your skin. A good choice would be an oil-based serum that contains vitamins A, C, and E, as well as antioxidants like green tea extracts or rosehip oil for hydrating your skin.
- Wear sunscreen daily if you have a sensitive skin type. If possible, try applying moisturizer underneath, too, because this helps shield against harsh rays.
PM Routine for Sensitive Skin
- Use a gentle cleanser that doesn’t contain alcohol or other drying ingredients.
- Use a moisturizer that is non-irritating.
- Apply hydrating serum to your face and neck.
- Apply calming mask at night after cleansing and toning. This will help calm irritated skin by reducing redness and inflammation.
The Best Skincare Routine is the One That Works for You
To find the best skincare routine for your skin type, you need to understand what products work best for your skin. Start by taking a look at your current routine and thinking about which products are working well. Then, use this knowledge as a starting point when researching new ones. Next, consider whether or not you have time in your day or night schedules for skincare routines and treatments.
We hope you have a better idea of what skincare routine works best for your skin type now. Remember, it’s important to find something that works for your lifestyle and budget as well.